Aaliyahfans community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Aaliyahfans community

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionretour au site
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lil_liyah

lil_liyah

postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl Empty
MessageSujet: postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl   postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl EmptySam 21 Aoû - 23:47

voici un poste special, pour ceux qui desir posté leur poeme en hommage à notre chère et tendre babygirl.

biensur les poemes ecrit en anglais sont accepté^^.

bon je commence, j'en ai deux et ils sont en anglais hihi^^

Liyah’s poem

YOU’RE GONE
« In my heart i still hope »

Confess that I preferred, call you to recite our friendship, unfortunately it is too late
I can write in your memory, I’m embarrassed to have to go though the public to speak, but I have not had time to say, GOODBYE.
You’re gone so far away, you left this crazy world, life one day told you goodbye, now thou art in heaven.

Your life now that it is gone, I know you don’t come back, in my heart, I still hope that one day I could see you.
Our friendship, I don’t forget all those moments spend with you, your life too young, “NOT” you don’t choose, to be carried away by this accident.
But I try to convice me that you’re still happy up there, but I have trouble accepting that you’re no longer alive.
I miss you, i miss you, I miss you, never could forget you.

You are my flower, you are my rose, I touch you, you I water, you’re my heart, you’re my prose, for you I morals, I wonder.

REST IN PEACE BABYGIRL
SO MUCH LOVE
Kelly@Lil_liyah

postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl 681999 postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl 788220

I MISS YOU

I wonder why tell me but why you’re gone, too far from me, it had some stories, you disappeared without a GOODBYE.
I try to understand your behavior, but how to do it, are the feelings where are you BABYGIRL, I miss you, even in my sleep you miss, and your “I love you” it haunt me.

You can go as far as you like, but BABYGIRL is clear that I don’t forget you.
If one day our path this backcrossing had, I would like to say, that I could never forget you as this and I love you.
Despite yourself, I’m still fan of you, I know that I love you and I even confess, and when you call me, but you don’t speak, I know it’s you, but you don’t say.

Aaliyah didn’ttou see tha people around me, everybody talks about you, but you can’t hear. Haunting them to me my thoughts, but don’t strain yourself, one day you will understand that’s it’s true your relatives, your fans.

For me you know, you will always be there. And in secret I already belong to you, where are you BABYGIRL, I miss you.

Much luv sista, very big Hug
Kelly@Lil_liyah

postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl 681999 postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl 788220
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Guadada

Guadada

postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl   postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl EmptyMer 25 Aoû - 9:55

jai pa écri de poeme mais je pense for a elle et sa famille! RIP BABY GIRL Crying or Very sad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

postez ici vos poeme pour babygirl
Page 1 sur 1